Network Security Platform AR-R6102 series. The AR-R6102 is built on Intel C206 Cougar Point platform. It delivers dependability and productivity by providing new levels of cost effective data protection, performance, expanded security, virtualization, and power management options. AR-R6102 supports scalable range of Intel® Xeon, Core i, Pentium and Celeron processors. Beside the 6 on board Giga bits Ethernet ports, it also provides two Network Interface Card (NIC) slots which are provides flexibility of accommodate up to two 4 ports Gb Ethernet, 4 ports Gb Fiber or 2 ports 10 Gb fiber NICs. The 2U version AR-R6102B has 5 more disk bay to support the RADI 0/1/5 function and provides the option of redundant power supplies. The ECC memory modules are supported for better reliability when Xeon processor is used.Technology announces its high-end
1. Support Intel’s Core i & Xeon Processors
2. Support 4 x ECC/non-ECC DDR3 1066/1333 SO-DIMM slots , Max. 32GB Memory
3. 2 expansion slots for extra copper/fiber LAN modules
4. Up to 6 disk bay for RAID 0/1/5
5. Optional redundant power supply.
The AR-R6102 is available in August, 2012. For more product information, please visit product pages.