ANR-IB75N1/A/B is aplatform (440x372x44mm) which can be installed in the 19” rack. It can carry a 3rd generation Intel Core i i3, i5, i7, or Pentium processors to deliver higher efficiency, increased processing throughput, and improved performance on applications. ANR-IB75N1/A/B also comes equipped with a maximum 16GB DDR3 memory and optional 2 or 4 x SFP and 8 x LAN ports. System Integrators can select different configurations for their s. It offers the best P/P ratio in applications like the , IDS/IPS, VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, RSA gateway, QoS, streaming.
ANR-IB75N1/A/B uses 80 Plus PSU which reduces energy consumption and helps protect the environment. The software and hardware configurable LAN bypass feature also prevents communication breaks due to power loss or system hang-ups. In addition to Intel long life support chipsets, ANR-IB75N1/A/B is designed with a long-term support of 5 years.
1. Support 3rd generation Intel Core i LGA1155 i3/i5/i7/Pentium cores processor
2. Intel B75 Chipset
3. DDRIII DIMM x 2, up to 16GB memory.
4. Intel 82576EB x 2 Fiber ports
5. Intel 82574L 10/100/1000Mbps x 8 ports
6. Two pairs LAN ports support bypass feature (LAN 1/2 + LAN 3/4)
7. LAN bypass can be controlled by BIOS and Jumper
8. CF socket, 2.5” HDD x 2, SATA III x 1, SATA II X1
9. Console, VGA (pinhead), USB 3.0 x 2 (2 x external)
10. Support boot from LAN, console redirection
11. Equipped with 80 Plus Bronze PSU to decrease CO2 dissipation and protect our environment
12. LCM module to provide user-friendly interface
13. Standard 1U rackmount size
1.ANR-IB75N1: 1U Networking Rackmount Platform with PCH B75, 8 x RJ45 GbE LAN (2 pair bypass)
2.ANR-IB75N1A: 1U Networking Rackmount Platform with PCH B75, 8 x RJ45 GbE LAN (2 pair bypass), and 2 x Fiber ports
3.ANR-IB75N1B: 1U Networking Rackmount Platform with PCH B75, 8 x RJ45 GbE LAN (2 pair bypass), and 4 x Fiber ports